Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sleep...the best medicine...

Hey there. I don't know if I have a pounding headache from lack of sleep (even though I have to get up at 8 every morning, it's so hard to go to bed early when I have so many friends so close by!) or the insanely hot and humid weather today, but I am totally looking forward to going to bed so that I don't have to deal with my head anymore. I got a lot done in the office today, actually; I finished putting together the list of 600+ constituents, attended a briefing, I did some more extensive research for my big research project, got my staffer interview approved by Nancy, googooed and gagaed over Kevin's 5 week old baby that came to visit, and stacked up all of the magnets that were smattered across Jeff's cabinets from when his kids were here last week playing with them. I had a beautiful lunch on the river, talked to my dad, and then Annie and I walked home together after work. I made pierogis for dinner and I just got back from getting some gelatto with Priya, hoping it would soothe my headache. It was delicious for sure (and soothed my stomach at least), but I think sleep is the medicine I'm looking for.

Tomorrow I'm getting out early for the U.S. Embassy and then I've made arrangements to get fingerprinting done on Thursday after work--preparation for my next internship! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment