1.) Ottawa is a lot like Michigan; it can be snowing one week and reach 33+ degrees the next. Thank you, mother, for all those last minute Meijer runs; I felt cool while looking cute in the new maroon tanktop I found but I couldn't have pulled that off at Parliament without the help of my beautiful new black sweater cover-up that you found!
2. a.) Doing something in the foreign service is absolutely and completely what I want to do with my life. Hearing the three people at the U.S. Embassy talk about their experiences made me certain that such a lifestyle is the kind I want to lead for atleast a portion of my life. I wouldn't say I saw some of myself in them, but I saw some of my future parallel their pasts. It's both exciting and comforting having this newfound feeling of certainty.
b.) I better start reading every book I can get my hands on about everything I can find if I ever want to pass the exam!
3.) Aubrey should reconsider having even so much as one glass of wine when attending special events (like an Ottawa River celebration hosted by my buddy Mr. Speaker of the House) in the future because just one glass is enough to make her feel awfully funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment